Multiphase Pump User Roundtable
The Multiphase Pump User Roundtable (MPUR) has developed an industry leading formula for sharing learnings and generating discussion exclusively on topics associated with multiphase pumping.
What is MPUR? MPUR was created to foster the sharing of experiences and emergent ideas in multiphase pumping. MPUR is the only event solely focused on multiphase pumping.
Who Attends MPUR?
Key Topics for MPUR-2017:
- Case Histories on Deepwater Pumping
- Onshore – Multiphase Pumps in Pad-Based Developments (Twin-Screw Pumps)
- Emerging Multiphase Pump Technologies (ESP’s and Seafloor Pumps)
- Standards and “Right-Sized” Technical Specification for Seafloor Pumps (API 17X & DNV JIP)
- Cost Reduction Strategies for Tiebacks with Seafloor Pump
May 4, 2017
Phone: (979) 777-9300
Fax: (713) 621-9857