Multiphase Pump User Roundtable
The Multiphase Pump User Roundtable (MPUR) has developed an industry leading formula for sharing learnings and generating discussion exclusively on topics associated with multiphase pumping.
What is MPUR? MPUR was created to foster the sharing of experiences and emergent ideas in multiphase pumping. MPUR is the only event solely focused on multiphase pumping.
Who Attends MPUR?
Abstract Call November 1st, 2017
Key Topics for MPUR-2018:
- Case Histories – Multiphase Pump Users
- Onshore – Multiphase Pumps in Pad-Based Developments “Unitize existing field developments, centralize multiphase flow pipelines, and reducing environmental impact and footprint, cost savings from regulatory fees by adapting multiphase flow”
- Emerging Multiphase Pump Technologies – Multiphase Pump Users Looking to Other Industries for Optimization (Digital Surveillance, Cloud Usage, Automation) for Tiebacks, ESPs, and all multiphase pumps
- Technical Specification for Multiphase Pumps – Corrosion Inhibitors “Linked to Stabilizing the Flow Regime, Neutralization of the phenomenon created by reservoir pressure, and Multiphase Flow Viscosity Tests”
- Cost Reduction Strategies – Reduce Intervention Setbacks
May 4, 2017
Phone: (979) 777-9300
Fax: (713) 621-9857