Advanced Frac School
Advanced Frac School will add another layer to the engineer’s knowledge. The course can aid you with more creative and innovative solutions to frac problems. The course focuses more on design, new developments & results (fluids, staging and design) includes reservoir topics and more time for questions To get the full benefit from Advanced Frac School, attendees should be well seasoned in the practice and know essential theory behind fracturing a well.
This school is recommended for engineers with at least 5 years of experience. The school will cover advanced topics in hydraulic fracturing and engage attendees in an inherent learning experience.
Don’t forget to ask for our group discount when you register 3 or more people from the same company!
- Advanced Horizontal Well Completion Techniques
- - Newer Zonal Isolation Methods
- - Perforating Strategies
- - Horizontal/Deviated Well Techniques
- Advances in Fracturing Materials
- - New Fluid Systems
- - Proppants
- Monitoring Methods
- - Fracture Mapping
- - Logging (tracer, production)
- - Pressure Monitoring and Analysis
- Rigup for Special Environments and On-Site Decision Making
- - Special Considerations for Offshore, Artic, etc.
- - Safety Criteria for Oil Based Fluids, etc.
- Fracture Design and Post-Frac Analysis
- - Injection Tests
- - Data Gathering