Call to reserve your spot today!! Our 4 day course offers attendees 40 PDH’s / 4 CEU’s. Cost: $3,450.00 Early Registration Fee and 3,990.00 after early registration deadline. Also, we offer a Premier option for hotel included. Register Before September 25th, 2017 to get the early registration price!! Or register with a group of 3 or more for HUGE discounts, plus our group fee is only $1990.00 for 3 or more. Call today 979.777.9300.
Who Should attend? If you are an engineer (operations, production or reservoir), sales person, service professional, or if you are intensively interested in learning more about hydraulic fracturing, look no further!
What is a Frac School? The upcoming Frac School session offers four days of instruction provided by multiple instructors. Sessions include: Training provided by Dr. Stuart Scott (Technology Director Petroleum(etc), ASME Fellow, SPE Distinguished Member), Dr. Jerry Jensen (Schulich Chair in Geostatics, University of Calgary), Dr. Prerna Singh (Independent Consultant). Practical training provided by Quality Control and Design Experts: Mark Mulkern, John Ely (Ely & Associates of Texas) Plus a unique ‘Bring-Your-Own-Well Session’ provided by John Ely, and monitoring/observation technology by Steve Wolhart (Liberty Oilfield Services ). A legal presentation provided by a special guest speaker, Nick Deutsch (Shook, Hardy and Bacon) on Regulatory Issues and Litigation Trends.
Come and learn from the finest the industry has to offer! At Petroleum(etc) we strive for excellence. Petroleum(etc) offers the leading emerging technology courses in hydraulic fracturing and much, much, more.
*Premium Price includes hotel for 4 nights. If you need more nights we will make sure to make the arrangements for you, just ask and we will do our best to personalize your requests.
Please direct all question to our Sr. Manager-
Amanda Scott | Director of Events
Tour of Midland, Texas - October 16-19, 2017
- Latest in water fracturing techniques
- Fracturing methods
- Fundamentals in rock mechanics and fracture design
- Overview of regulatory requirements and environmental concerns
- Predicting after-frac well performance
- Selecting fracturing fluids, proppants, breakers & additives
Take advantage of our group rate!
When three or more people from your company register at the same time, ask for the discounted rate. Contact us for more details.
Phone: (979) 777-9300
Fax: (713) 621-9857
- “…a very well put together course. The topics were great”
- “very thorough introduction and overview. Technical enough to really learn in depth without being too over our heads”
- “Speakers were dynamic and funny. Good use of diagrams/visuals”
- “Mix of students was good for discussions”
- “Very good experience, the school was great. very good lecturers and notes on the Kindles was a good idea”
- “…loved the Kindles”
- “The Kindles were AWESOME!”
- Advanced Frac School can aid you with more creative and innovative solutions to frac problems. The course focuses more on design, new developments & results (fluids, staging and design) including reservoir topics and allows more time for questions. This school is recommended for engineers with at least 5 years of experience.
October 16 – 19, 2017 Midland, TX
December 11 – 14, 2017 Santa Barbara, CA
February 2018 Houston, TX
June 2018 San Antonio, TX
September 2018 Midland, TX
We Offer Private Courses Too!!!