Call to reserve your spot today!!
If you are an engineer (operations, production or reservoir), sales person, service professional, or if you are simply interested in learning more about hydraulic fracturing, look no further! The upcoming Frac School session offers five days of instruction provided by multiple instructors. Sessions include: Theoretical training provided by Dr. Jerry Jensen (Schulich Chair in Geostatics, University of Calgary). Practical training provided by Quality Control and Design Experts: Mark Mulkern (Noble Energy), John Ely (Ely & Associates of Texas) and Steve Wolhart (Liberty Oilfield Services ). A legal presentation provided by a special guest speaker, Nick Deutsch (Shook, Hardy and Bacon) on Regulatory Issues and Litigation Trends. Plus a unique ‘Bring-Your-Own-Well Session’ provided by John Ely. Come and learn from the finest the industry has to offer! Frac School by Petroleum(etc) is the leading course in hydraulic fracturing. Our 4 day course offers attendees 40 PDH’s / 4 CEU’s. Cost: $3,450.00 Early Registration Fee and 3,990.00 after early registration deadline. We offer a Premier option for hotel included. Register today to get the early registration price!! Or register with a group of 3 or more for HUGE discounts!! Group fee 1990.00 for 3 or more does not include hotel stay but ask for that option when you call 979.777.9300. Which is even greater savings on your training fees. If you use the PayPal button we charge serves fees of 2.6%.
*Premium Price includes hotel for 4 nights. We have a gift bag with state-of-the-art gifts inside for yours to keep. Register Today!
If you have any questions please contact Amanda Scott Director of Events at Amanda@fracschool.com or Call 832.876.2291
Tour of Midland, Texas - October 16-19, 2017
- Latest in water fracturing techniques
- Fracturing methods
- Fundamentals in rock mechanics and fracture design
- Overview of regulatory requirements and environmental concerns
- Predicting after-frac well performance
- Selecting fracturing fluids, proppants, breakers & additives
Take advantage of our group rate!
When three or more people from your company register at the same time, ask for the discounted rate. Contact us for more details.
Phone: (979) 777-9300
Fax: (713) 621-9857
- “…a very well put together course. The topics were great”
- “very thorough introduction and overview. Technical enough to really learn in depth without being too over our heads”
- “Speakers were dynamic and funny. Good use of diagrams/visuals”
- “Mix of students was good for discussions”
- “Very good experience, the school was great. very good lecturers and notes on the Kindles was a good idea”
- “…loved the Kindles”
- “The Kindles were AWESOME!”
- Advanced Frac School can aid you with more creative and innovative solutions to frac problems. The course focuses more on design, new developments & results (fluids, staging and design) including reservoir topics and allows more time for questions. This school is recommended for engineers with at least 5 years of experience.
October 16 – 19, 2017 Midland, TX
December 11 – 14, 2017 Santa Barbara, CA
February 2018 Houston, TX
June 2018 San Antonio, TX
September 2018 Midland, TX
We Offer Private Courses Too!!!